Friday, March 28, 2014



Crying baby on board!




The other day my 4mos old daughter begin to cry on the way home from the grocery store. Let me give you a little back round information about my daughter. She hates no -  despises her car seat. So much so that I don’t call it her car seat. I call it her arch enemy. She has the mirror , she has the toys  she does not care she wants OUT. While driving home siting at a red light. ( while the people in the next car over shook their heads ar me. As my daughter wails so loud you can hear her with the window up. I thought to myself – Hmm !   Someone needs to invent a BABY CRYING SIREN –
It would be genius! 
the baby crying siren would  alert other cars to move out of the way there’s a crying baby in the car behind  you. It could be purple , green, pink for girls, Blue for boys. Oh ! maybe there could be a cheetah colored one. Instead of the Wee ooh, wee ooh, wee sound. There could be a sound of a baby crying whaaaa whaawhaaa. All moms with this siren would receive special police horn announcement and police assistance.  I can hear the police now over the blow horn “move outta the way mom with  crying baby on board. Bleep” .
Only in a perfect world I guess. Any mother that has had a screaming baby in the car with her while she is driving knows what I am talking about. You feel so helpless and guilty. We must keep our children in car seats for safety. No if , and , or buts about that. Until this siren has been invented I guess I will have to keep pulling over  jumping out of the car getting the baby out nurse for 10 minutes gently put her back into the seat. Drive for 5 minutes. Pull back over get her out the seat feed her , gently put her back into the seat and drive.Until then a trip to the store will take me 4 hours.

I will be writing to my local congressmen to get this on the ballot. 

MOMS Need sirens too! #mominmelife


No comments:

Post a Comment