Friday, April 18, 2014

"Come on MOM - Get in the Picture !"

"Come on MOM - Get in the Picture !"

Get MOM in the PICTURE with Sprout's mom is here sweepstakes!


Hey Mom's!

 Sprout's Channel wants to challenge us  - Not only take pictures of our kids but with them
I loved this idea so much that I had to write a blog post about it.

-upon seeing this  Ad  - I begin to look though my phone at my random photos:

Kids at the park
Kids playing baseball
Kids at Safeway in the cereal aisle.
Kids in the Target parking lot
Kids in the kitchen
Kids at school

Kids , kids , kids....... My wonderful, adoring children.

Where is Mom ????? (behind the camera)

I noticed -I've been so busy taking the pictures that I'm absent from all of the pictures - 20 Years down the line. My children will wonder where’s mom?
Our children want to see us!  Creating memories and documenting life as it happens. We must remember to incorporate mom in the picture too -
After all YOU are the reason those kids in the picture are smiling. Due to your daily dish washing , laundry  hauling , doctor calling , toilet cleaning , diaper changing , oven baking , microwave using
( had to add this one for me )  birthday party organizing  - not to mention child birth.

MFF you deserve to be in a picture or two standing proud. Showing off your greatest accomplishment in the world your child / children.
M+F+F = Mom Friend Forever ( in case you didn't know  )

All weekend i will be taking pictures with my kids and sharing via Instagram  #momishere.

Because Jessica the Happy mom of 6 ! Is here and deserves to be in the picture. So do you!

Enter the mom is here sweepstakes to win
-2,000 Spa Package
-100 Spa gift card
-Featured on sprout and on the electronic Times Square Billboard.

Visit http://www.momishere.com or http://www.sproutonline.com/
From the sprout website :
Sprout wants you, moms, to get back in the picture with your child and capture these memories with our #MomIsHere Sweepstakes. Share your photo with us by clicking the button above or upload a photo on Instagram and tag with #MomIsHere. One Grand Prize Winner will receive a $2,000 Spa Prize Package, and ten lucky winners will receive $100 Spa Gift Card. Every entrant has a chance to be featured on Sprout and on our electronic Times Square Billboard.

So ..........
Yesterday at the Crocker Art Museum Sacramento Teen Take over - Giggle & laugh photo booth
I ........GOT IN THE PICTURE WITH MY TEENS !










No comments:

Post a Comment