Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Question to my Readers ?

Have you ever been mistaken as your husband/spouses Mother ?




( please don't tell me i'm the only one!) 

If so how did you react?

My story. 

I 'd taken the kids into the dentist for their 6month cleaning. I thought it would be a good idea to take all 4 kids in together on trip. As usual i checked all the kids in. Filled out all the paper work while my husband sat down with the kids and played the video game console in the waiting room for  patients. I got kid 1,2,3 seen and was on my way to getting kid number 4 in the chair for her cleaning. When one of the dental assistant  stop me with a pleasant voice and said" Mrs Walker you aren't going to get your teenagers teeth cleaned today? " I looked at her with fire in my eyes and said he's not my son he's my husband. I felt like the oldest lady in the world! Not to mention my kids laughed in the car the whole way home about how i was mistaken as their dads mother YUCK! 


No comments:

Post a Comment