Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Reheat Kids !

I have nights that i call - GO FOR WHAT YOU KNOW!


When my kids ask me whats for dinner ? I reply with the phrase GOFORWHATYOUKNOW!

My kids know exactly  what that means. The phrase means go in the freezer and cook what ever you know how to cook.
noodle it
hot dog it
frozen pizza in the microwave it
corn dog it
nuggets it
burrito it
bagel pizza


What ever it is you can prepare you prepare it. Preparing their own dinner once a week helps strengthen their confidence  develop independence. It also allows for mom to catch up on episode of Scandal with out interruption. Its amazing how children talk to one another when they complain about mom not cooking.

It about creating sibling bonding moments my friends.   :0







No comments:

Post a Comment