Tuesday, January 28, 2014

RUDE things people say to a mother of six

2bemom-Me it means to excuse rude comments -

As a mother of 6 , I   have heard it all - Below  are some of the comments and my responses  in my mind. :0

10 Things you should never say to a women who just gave birth to her sixth child.

1. WOW! you look so tired. Are you getting any sleep? 
( I have a newborn. Sleep what is that?) 
2. You look Great !  (I know I look horrible next topic of the day Please!
3.You should open a day care with all the children you have. 
( Just what i need more children in my home. music to my ears )
4. How many kids do you have ? Are you going to have more ? With a look on their face that says please don't continue to overpopulate the earth single-handedly. ( Is no the correct answer
5. You must be so  busy -  (of course not would you like me to help you to your car  ) 
6. Your house smell like baby. (Guess i should bottle it up and sell it on eBay
7. I don't know how you do it..... I would be pulling out my hair 
( Oh ! you thought  this was my hair this is a wig. I'm bold underneath) 
8. Can i have the little one ? ( Yes, but she is a two for one you get the teenager for free
9. You look so much better now that you have given birth to THAT baby. ( yes well ,I look horrible during all my pregnancies ) 
10. You are going to be raising kids for the rest of  your life. ( i never thought of it that way -Thanks for the reminder)  

No comments:

Post a Comment